This article will assist you with the set-up and configuration of the iPad credit card swipe for use with the tPOS system. To configure your card swipe, please follow the steps below.
1. From your Home Screen, click on the Settings Button
2. On the left panel select the Music Tab
3. Configure your setting to match the ones below:
4. Select Volume Limit and be sure to move the slider all the way to the right.
5. Power off the iPad and Power back on. Then plug in the card swipe.
6. Open Settings again and select Privacy, then Microphone
7. Please make sure to toggle on (green) the MoJoe option
8. Close out of Settings and Open the MoJoe app
9. Add an item to the order and advance to the Order Summary screen.
The Credit Card icon should appear with a green dot, confirming that the iPad is connected with the card swipe.