This guide will walk you through adding or updating the customer credit card kept on file for use within the tPOS system.
**Prerequisites: In order to add the credit card on file, the Sales Associate must have permission to "Edit Members"
1. Log into tPOS
2. Touch GUEST to add a member to the order
3. Search for the member by touching the SEARCH MEMBER button
4. Enter the Search Parameters and touch the arrow
5. Add the member to the order
6. Touch the member name
7. Touch the DETAILS button
8. Touch the Credit Card tab and select Add a New Credit Card
NOTE: To update an existing card, simply select the credit card listed in the Credit Cards section
9. Enter the required credit card information and touch Save Changes
10. Touch Select
11. Add your item(s) and touch the Arrow to advance to the Order Summary Screen
12. Touch the Credit Card payment icon
13. Touch the Use Card on File option
14. Touch the new/updated Card on File to finalize the sale
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new card on file for your member. This will now be available for future purchases.