All websites come with some generated pages, but any additional pages will need to be added manually. Here's how!
- Once inside the admin panel, select Site Editor to view the Site Tree. It will load on the left hand side.
- Scroll down the Site Tree until a green paper icon next to Add Page is visible, at the very bottom. Select it, and a blank page will load on the right hand side.
- Enter the page title desired, in the marked field.
- Make sure to add an Order number, so the page knows where it belongs in the Site Tree. It is good practice to use a multiple of ten. That way, if additional pages need to be added later, there is room to do so, without needing to reorder every page.
- To create the page, click the blue Save button, on the right, at the bottom of the page.