All websites come with some generated pages, but any additional pages will need to be added manually. Here's how!
- Once inside the admin panel, select Site Editor on the left hand side. This will open a drop down menu. Select Pages, to view the Site Editor Pages.
- Enter the page title desired, in the marked field, above the Site Editor Pages.
- By default, the new page will have Home selected as the parent page. To select a different parent page, open the associated drop down and click the desired page.
- To create the page, click the blue Add Page button on the far right. The interface will reload, and the new page will appear in the Site Editor Pages below.
- There are three options associated with each page, View, Edit and Delete. They are represented by icons on the far right.
- To change the page order within the Site Editor Pages, click/hold the page icon and drag to the preferred location.