PLEASE NOTE: You may click on images in this tutorial to make them larger.
Now that you have created a new page, here is how to add it to your main or footer menu:
- In the Site Editor section of the vinSUITE admin panel, select Pages to see a list of your site pages.
- Select the page you would like to add to the menu(s) by clicking on its green pencil on the right.
- Once the page has opened, select the Page Properties tab from the left of the window. If you would like to add the page to the main menu, use the dropdown for Main Menu, and choose "Display on Main Menu."
- If you would like to add the page to the footer menu, use the dropdown for Footer Menu, and choose "Display on Footer Menu." You may assign pages to both main and footer menus.
- Once you have selected the menu(s) in which you'd like your page to display, scroll down to the bottom of the window. Be sure the Private Page toggle is set to NO, and be sure the Page is Active.
- Click the Save button in the bottom right corner.
|PLEASE NOTE: It is not necessary to set subpages to display in the main menu. If the parent page displays in the main menu, the subpages will automatically display in the dropdown menu (if your site is styled to use dropdown menus) as long as the subpages are active and not private.|
Congratulations! You have successfully added a page to your menu(s).