PLEASE NOTE: You may click on some images in this tutorial to make them larger.
Now that you have created a new page, here is how to add it to your main or footer menu:
- In the Site Editor section of the eWinery admin panel, open the page you would like to add to the menu(s).
- Click on Page Properties in the bottom right area of the editor pane, and popup window will appear.
- If you would like to add the page to the main menu, use the dropdown for Main Menu, and choose "Display on Main Menu."
- If you would like to add the page to the footer menu, use the dropdown for Footer Menu, and choose "Display on Footer Menu." You may assign pages to both main and footer menus.
- Once you have selected the menu(s) in which you'd like your page to display, be sure the Page is Active, and be sure the Private Page checkbox is unchecked.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right of the window.
|PLEASE NOTE: It is not necessary to set subpages to display in the main menu. If the parent page displays in the main menu, the subpages will automatically display in the dropdown menu (if your site is styled to use dropdown menus) as long as the subpages are active and not private.|
Congratulations! You have successfully added a page to your menu(s).