In an event of a hard drive failure or database corruption, you may lose your data. It is vital that you backup your database frequently.
Here is a step by step on how to backup your point of sale database.
- Select File located top left of the login screen.
- Select Database Maintenance
- Select Backup Database
- Enter your password and cashier ID and select OK.
- ATTENTION! - Please be sure to use a cashier ID with admin privileges (e.g. Cashier ID # 01).
- When prompted with the credit card settlement, select YES.
- ATTENTION! - It is not required to settle out before performing a backup.
- Please name your new backup file. Best practice is always month, date, and year (e.g. MMDDYY).
- Choose where to store your backup database file and select save.
- ATTENTION! - By default, the backup file is stored locally within the CRE.NET folder.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CRE.NET
- ATTENTION! - The system will appear to be non-responsive at this time. Please be patient while the system prompts you with "Database successfully backed up."