In this document, we will walk through the process of saving a transactions, and recalling that transaction.
Saving a Transaction
- (Optional) Add a customer to the sale
- Add your items to the sale
- Press 'CTRL + F12' (Hold button):
- (Optional) Enter a comment. This can be used to help other cashiers identify this saved order later, if you do not have not added the customer to the sale.
Recalling the Transaction
- Press 'F11' (Recall button):
- Select 'Recall a transaction from on-hold' and click 'OK'
- Select your desired transaction from the list and click 'OK'