For Windows 7:
- Check local screen resolution of your primary display by right-clicking on the desktop and choosing "screen resolution" (Example: 1366x768) and write it down.
- Also, check the screen position for the Net Display (Which shows transaction screen to the customer) and write it down, as well.
- Launch Store Operations POS and login with your username and password. Click OK.
- Go to the screen windows by holding Ctrl button and pressing F6.
- Go to the 'Transaction Screen' tab and click the 'Window' button.
- Set the transaction screen size (Examples Left Position = '0' / Top Position = '0' / Width = '1366' / Height = '540') and click OK.
- The checkbox 'Show resizable border' should NEVER be checked for any of the following instructions. This creates issues with sizing when minimizing and saving settings.
- Go to the 'Touchscreen Keyboard' tab and click the 'Window' button.
- Set the touchscreen keyboard size (Examples: Left Position = '0' / Top Position = '540' / Width = '1366' / Height = '190') and Click OK.
- Go to the 'Net Display' tab and click the 'Window' button.
- Set the net display size (Example: Left Position = '1366' / Top Position = '0' / Width = '800' / Height = '480'), Click OK.
- Exit out of POS to save the options you just adjusted. Re-launch POS and log back in to confirm that our new settings have taken effect.
Remember, if you are having issues, or do not feel comfortable making these changes, feel free to reach out to us for assistance.