Brief Description: Tracking adjustments in InventoryCentral is very simple. Having control and insight for all your inventory adjustments can make managing your inventory far less difficult.
Trigger: Inventory adjustments have been made and you would like to review them.
Estimated Time of Completion: 5 - 10 minutes.
- Access to ProductControl and InventoryCentral
- Open and log in to ProductControl
- Highlight InventoryCentral and click 'Run Application'
- By default, you will see the 'Inventory Adjustments' tab
- In the 'Filter' section, you can choose your filter criteria.
- This will allow you to find a specific inventory adjustment.
- You can also input a specific item lookup code to only see adjustments that contain that item.
- In the 'Date Range' section, you can select what dates to filter
- This allows you to limit the adjustments to only the selected date.
- Once you have entered your filter information, click the green 'Search' button
- You can review the adjustment here.
- If the 'Commit' button is able to be selected, the adjustment has not been committed, yet.
- If the 'Commit' button is NOT able to be select, the adjustment has been committed and can only be corrected through a reverse adjustment.
You have successfully searched for an adjustment and reviewed it.
If you have an questions regarding this function, feel free to reach out through email (email@example.com) or via phone (707.320.2478)