This error message means that RMS is unable to navigate to the File Paths that were configured in Store Operations - Admin.
Initially, the file paths should be checked to ensure they are looking in the appropriate folder. This can be done using the following steps:
- Open Store Operations - Admin
- Select File | Configuration from the menu bar
- Click the 'Paths' tab
Now, you can see each individual file path and this will help determine whether the files are being stored locally or on a shared drive.
Subsequently, there are a couple reasons this particular path could not be accessed. Listed below are known reasons the link to the file path may be severed:
If file path is on the local drive:
- Path entered in RMS is invalid or has been deleted or moved.
- The user account permissions are restricted for the file path.
If file path is on a shared/network drive:
- Ethernet cable is unplugged.
- Wireless network is disconnected.
- Your device is unable to authenticate(log in) with the drive the file path is on.