Brief Description: NVPOS has release an enhanced HTML bar for Store Operations POS. This HTML bar allows the cashiers to see more customer information than was visible in older versions of the HTML bar. In order to update RMS to use the HTML bar, the path must be changed.
Trigger: You would like to use the updated HTML bar
Estimated time for completion: Less than 4 minutes
- Up-to-date version of CustomerCentral
- First, be sure that CustomerCentral is up to date. If you need help with this, please refer to this webpage: http://www.napavalleypos.com/supportservices/POS-Tips#Q1. This should be done at each POS register.
- Open Store Operations - Administrator
- Click 'File' | 'Configuration'
- Click the 'Register' tab
- Click the 'Magnifying Glass' icon on the Web status line
- You should navigate to your Napa Valley POS plug ins folder. This is usually:
'C:\Program Files (x86)\Napa Valley POS\ProductControl\PlugIns
- Choose the files named Status_CC2.htm
- Click 'Open' and then 'OK' on the Configuration window. You may new close Store Operations - Administrator
- Open Store Operations - POS
- Use CustomerCentral to choose a customer. Verify that the HTML bar has been updated.
Note: This process will need to be completed for each Point of Sale station
If you need to change the HTML bar back to the previous version, follow the same instructions, but the file path should be:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\HTML\Status_CC.html