Brief Description: In this article you will learn how to perform an Inventory Transfer In from Store Operations - Manager.
Trigger: You will want to perform an inventory transfer in whenever a shipment is received and needs to be added to the RMS Inventory
Estimated time for completion: 10-20 minutes
- Need access to Store Operations Manager
- Open and Log in to Store Operations - Manager
- Click 'Inventory' | 'Transfer Inventory In'
- Click the 'New' button
- Select 'Create a new blank inventory transfer in order for manual entry' and click 'OK'
- Input a title and enter where this shipment is coming from in the 'Transfer from:' field
- Click the 'Contents' tab
- Click the 'Add Item...' button
- Locate the item you are receiving, highlight it, and click the 'Select' button (Repeat this step until all items are added)
- Enter the counter for each item and click 'OK'
- Click 'OK' again to save the Inventory Transfer In
- Receiving an Inventory Transfer In
- Highlight the 'Inventory Transfer In' that you want to receive and click the 'Receive' button
- Enter the amount received for each item in the 'Qty Rcv' field
- Click the 'Commit' button to commit the quantities to your inventory (Caution: there is no way to undo the inventory once you have committed this. Make sure you have entered your quantities correctly before clicking 'Commit'.)