Customizing Product Prices within tPOS is a permission based feature located within the ‘Sales Associates’ section of the Admin Panel. Customizing Product Prices allows a Sales Associate to either edit the line item price of a product on the tPOS Summary screen or to apply a custom percentage discount across the entire order. This permission is defaulted to “NO” and must be set to “YES” before a Sales Associate can begin to use the feature in tPOS. See the section below on adjusting this setting before attempting to use line item discounts.
*Adding this feature may require refreshing your tPOS session to see the change. Refreshing your session is easy, simply log out of tPOS and close the application to close your current session. Reopen and login again to restart.
Enable Custom Product Prices by Sales Associate
- In the eWinery Admin Panel, go to Store then hover over the ‘Orders’ item in the sub menu to show the option for ‘Sales Associates’. Click to view the Sales Associates Table.
- Use the search criteria on the left of your screen to find the Sales Associate you would like to edit. Click the green pencil in line with the Sales Associate to edit the record.
- To view the entire list of Sales Associates, leave the search criteria blank and just click ‘Search’.
- Add a new Sales Associate by clicking the ‘Add Sales Associate’ Option in the top left.
- Once you have the Sales Associate record open, make you adjustments the permissions section using the toggles provided. For line item discounting, you want the toggle for “Can Customize Product Price” to be set to Yes.
- Click SAVE. This Sales Associate can now Customize Product Prices in tPOS.
Customizing Product Prices in a tPOS Order
- Login to tPOS using your Sales Associate PIN number and begin an order. When you are done entering items, click the arrow in the bottom right to proceed to the summary screen
- In the summary screen, use the pencil icons to the right of the product name to edit the individual line item prices.
Click the edit icon then enter the adjusted price. Click the check mark to apply the new price.
Adjusted prices will show in the Order Summary.
Adding Custom Percentage Discounts
- Complete that order as usual.