Cleaning your Touchscreen:
Touch technology has become very responsive, and sometimes a dirty screen can cause issues with your touch control accuracy. To properly clean your touchscreen, follow the steps below:
- Shut down your system completely, and unplug the power cable to your touchcomputer/touchscreen monitor
- With a microfiber cloth, wipe the surface of your monitor with subtle pressure moving in horizontally across the screen.
- If the screen is still dirty, you can apply a solution of distilled water and vinegar and wipe in the same motion until the screen is dry. DO NOT POWER YOUR MACHINE ON UNTIL THE SCREEN IS COMPLETELY DRY.
- Power the machine on, and see if your touch control/accuracy is restored.
Re-calibrating your touchscreen:
If cleaning your touchscreen does not work, you should attempt to re-calibrate your touch controls. To do this:
- Go to your Windows start menu and search for 'ELO Config'
- Open the application, and select 'Calibrate Touch Screens...'
- Follow the on-screen instructions and make sure to test the accuracy before you hit 'Accept'
Please give us a call if you continue to experience issues with your touchscreen controls.