What are Payment Settings?
From the Payment screen in System Settings, a user can choose how their winery will accept payment. The user can decide which order types can accept different forms of payment, including credit cards, checks, and cash. A user can also configure the Payment Gateway Setup section and record their account information.
Editing Payment Options
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, click the orange 'Settings' button in the top right of your screen. From the drop-down menu, choose 'System Setting'.
2) The System Settings will open in the work space. Click the 'Payment' tab from the Settings sub-menu.
3) To add credit card options, select a checkbox that corresponds to the correct credit card and order type.
Example: If you want to accept Visa card for all Club Orders, select the appropriate checkbox.
Note: You can check the 'Select All' checkbox if you want to allow payment from a certain credit card for all order types.
4) To add check or money order options, select a checkbox that corresponds to the correct check or money order and order type.
Enter the chosen address where checks or money orders can be sent.
5) To add other options, select a checkbox that corresponds to the correct payment and order type.
Note: Call In Credit Card, Invoice and Cash payments will not be recorded in the vinSUITE system because the system cannot monitor every transaction.
6) To add a Payment Gateway Setup information, complete the selected fields.
|Payment Gateway||A Payment Gateway is service that authorizes customers' credit cards or direct payments for online businesses and transfers the payment to the appropriate account. Your Payment Gateway will appear here and is not editable.|
|Username||Enter your username for your Payment Gateway account in this field.|
|Password||Enter your password for your Payment Gateway account in this field.|
|Uses Tokenization Checkbox||The 'Uses Tokenization' checkbox determines if a Payment Gateway uses tokenization to encode credit card and other account information. By selecting this checkbox, you can enable tokenization for your information on your Payment Gateway.|
7) Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to save all of your selected payment information.
Note: Use caution when attempting to alter these settings, as they can impact payment transactions. For additional resources, please contact contact vinSUITE Client Services Team at email@example.com.