Fulfill an Order
Note: Before continuing, verify all the Fulfillment Settings are configured. For additional information, please visit the Enable Fulfillment Settings page.
Once the Fulfillment settings are configured correctly, all orders that will be shipped, and have a 'Completed' order status, should display in the Order Fulfillment page.
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, navigate to the 'Orders' section and click on 'Order Fulfillment'.
2) The Order Fulfillment page will open in the work space.
3) Enter the appropriate search criteria and click the 'Search' button.
Select the From Date, the beginning of the date range for the search parameters.
Select the To Date, the end of the date range for the search parameters.
Select a Shipment Status from the drop-down menu to filter orders by their shipping status. You can select:
Any/All - Allows all shipment statuses to display in the search results.
No Tracking; Needs Label - Only allows orders that do not have a tracking number, or a label, to appear in the search results.
Label Generation in Progress - Only allows orders that are pending label generation to display in the search results.
Returned to Winery - Only allows orders that have been returned to the winery to appear in the search results.
Delivery Attempted - Only allows orders with attempted delivery to appear in the search results.
Preparing for Shipment - Only allows orders that are prepared for shipment to display in the search results.
Shipped - Only allows orders that have been shipped to appear in the search results.
In Transit - Only allows orders that are currently in transit to appear in the search results.
Delivered - Only allows orders that have been successfully delivered to display in the search results.
Select a Shipping Type from the drop-down menu to filter orders by their shipping method.
Example: Golden State Overnight, Ground, 2 Day, Will Call, etc.
Note: All Shipping Types that have been logged in the vinSUITE Shipping section will appear in the drop-down menu.
However, for the Fulfillment feature, the user has the opportunity to change to their preferred shipping method when creating a shipping label.
Select an Order Type from the drop-down menu to filter where the order was created. You can select:
Any/All - Allows all Order Types to display in the search results.
Admin - Only allows orders created in the vinSUITE Admin Panel to display in the search results.
Club - Only allows Club orders to display in the search results.
Mobile POS - Only allows orders created in the Mobile POS to display in the search results.
POS - Only allows orders created in the Desktop POS to display in the search results.
Store - Only allows orders created in the Website Store to display in the search results.
|Order Item Count||
Enter the number of items in an order.
4) The Search results will appear.
Note: The entries with an 'Add Shipping Label' icon have not been fully processed and do not have a shipping label yet.
The entries with a 'Shipping Label' icon already have a shipping label.
5) Click the 'Add Shipping Label' icon .
6) The Shipping Details page will appear.
7) Select a Fulfillment Shipping Service from the drop down list.
Note: This order has a suggested Shipping Type (noted in the blue section), and it is the responsibility and prerogative of the Shipper to select a Fulfillment Shipping Service that will maintain or alter that estimation. The chosen Fulfillment Shipping Service only applies to this Fulfillment shipment.
8) Scroll down to the Package Distribution section and distribute the products among the packages. For additional help distributing products, please visit the Package Distribution page.
Tip: Don't see the shipping package you want to use for this order? Please visit the Shipping Package Configuration page for more information about adding a package.
9) Once you have distributed the products in packages, click the 'Generate Labels' button.
10) The new Shipping Label will appear in the Label tab on the Shipping Details page. You can select the 'Print' button to print the label.
Note: A printable version of the label will appear in another tab on your browser and you can print the label from a standard printer.
11) Click on the Packing Slip tab for this order. You can review the order number, tracking number, and product packaging information. You can also select the 'Print' button to print the packing slip.
Tip: Want to review other information for this order? Please visit the Edit a Fulfillment Order page for additional information about the different tabs and action icons.
12) Return to the Order Fulfillment search results. Note that the fulfilled order has a label, packing slip, tracking number, and an updated shipment status.
Tip: Don't see an order after you created a label? Please visit the Order Notes in the Order Summary . Any processing errors will be described in the System Notes section.
13) You can choose to print a label with a Thermal printer. Select the checkbox next to the appropriate order and then click the 'Print Thermal Labels' button.
Note: Currently, you are only able to print one label at a time.
14) Once the shipment is packed, labelled, and shipped, select the editable checkbox associated with your order and click the 'Mark as Shipped' button to update the Shipment Status for your records.