What are Location Settings in Mobile POS?
In System Settings, the Mobile Point of Sales tab controls some of the general functions in the mobile application. From the Mobile POS page, an admin user can configure locations that are accessible for mobile devices. These locations can be set up to reflect the actual address of the venue, as well as the tax rate and shipping preferences from the Pickup Order Settings page.
Editing Pickup Order Settings for Mobile POS Locations
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, click the orange 'Settings' button in the top right of your screen. From the drop-down menu, choose 'System Settings'.
2) The System Settings will open in the work space. Click the 'Mobile POS' tab from the Settings sub-menu.
3) Click the 'Edit' icon from the Actions drop-down menu for the selected Location under the Mobile POS page > Manage Locations.
4) The Pickup Order Settings will open in the work space.
5) Edit any appropriate fields.
|Pickup Order Name||The name of your Location should appear in this field. Edit your Location name as necessary.|
|Tax Rate||Enter the sales tax rate for the location or region.|
Select the Shipping Type from the drop-down menu.
Note: Each Shipping Type is associated with an address, which will appear below once a Shipping Type is selected. However, this address, along with Fulfillment House and License Relationship, is not editable from the Pickup Order page.
Navigate to the Shipping section > Wine Shipping > Shipping Types to edit Wine Shipping Types.
|Save Order Options||Under the Save Order Options, the 'Prompt to print ticket' checkbox will prompt a cashier to print a ticket when they save an order on the appropriate device.|
|Tip Options||Under the Tip Options, the 'Allow tips' checkbox will allow a customer to tip a cashier after a successful credit card transaction on the appropriate device.|
6) Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to save any adjusted Pickup Order Settings. Once the information is saved, you will return to the Mobile POS page.
Note: The selections in this Pickup Orders Setting page will only affect Locations associated with the Mobile POS app.