Enter a Shipping Package
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, click the orange 'Settings' button in the top right of your screen. From the drop-down menu, select 'System Settings'.
2) The System Settings will open in the work space. Navigate to the 'Fulfillment' tab in the System Settings sub-menu.
3) Scroll down to the Package Configurations section and click 'Add New Package Configuration'.
4) The 'Add Package' editor will appear. Complete all the fields.
Enter the name of the box you will use for packaging.
Example: Medium 2x4, 2 Bottle Pack (14x20x7)
Tip: Choose a name that is unique, specific, and familiar so you can easily identity and distinguish packages.
Enter the length, width, and height of the box in the appropriate fields.
Select the unit of measurement (inches or centimeters) in the Linear Measurement Unit field.
Enter the weight of all shipping/packing materials in the Weight field.
Note: Shipping and packing materials include the shipping box, any liners, inserts, cushions, and ice packs to protect the products, as well as any catalogs and brochures.
Select the unit of measurement (pounds or kilograms) in the Weight Unit field.
Max Bottle Count
|Select the maximum number of bottles that can safely fit in the box.|
5) Click the 'Add' button at the bottom of the pop up window.
6) The new package will appear in the Package Dimensions list.
Edit a Shipping Package
1) To edit a Package Configuration, click the Pencil icon in the Actions column.
2) The 'Edit Package' window will appear, with all the same fields as the 'Add Package' window. Update the appropriate fields and click the 'Update' button.