Sometimes you've got a content page that's served its purpose; maybe it's about a promotion that has expired, or it's seasonal and only relevant during particular times of year. Doesn't matter why, sometimes it's good to hide a page, temporarily or otherwise, from the people looking at your site, and other times you just want to delete the thing and be rid of it forever.
To hide a page:
- Within the Site Editor, proceed to the page you'd like to hide.
- Once you're looking at the page, click the left-hand Page Properties tab.
- Cast your gaze down the page, to the Active section. If the page is currently active, this will say "Page Is Active."
- Click "Page Is Active" and select "Page Is Inactive."
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully hidden the page you wanted to hide.
To delete a page:
- Within the Site Editor: Pages directory, locate the page you'd like to delete.
- Click the little reddish-orange trash can icon to the right of the page name.
- You'll be asked to confirm this deletion. This is a good opportunity to make sure you clicked the correct reddish-orange trash can icon. If you did, click okay to permanently delete the page.
Congratulations! You have deleted the page you wanted to delete.