Enable MailChimp Settings
Note: These steps are only applicable if you have contacted the vinSUITE Client Services Team to enable MailChimp for your winery. If you are interested in using the MailChimp integration, please contact the vinSUITE sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, click the orange 'Settings' button in the top right of your screen. From the drop-down menu, select 'System Settings'.
Note: Access to System Settings is controlled by the user roles and privileges.
2) The System Settings will open in the work space. Scroll down to the 'MailChimp' tab in the System Settings sub-menu.
3) In the MailChimp tab, click the 'Connect your MailChimp Account' button to allow vinSUITE to access your MailChimp account.
Note: The user must have their own MailChimp account. vinSUITE cannot provide this third-party information.
4) A new MailChimp integration page will open. Enter your MailChimp username and password, and click the 'Log In' button.
5) Once your MailChimp account is connected, you will receive a confirmation message that your account is linked.
Note: Linking your MailChimp account will also populate the Campaigns section in the Marketing Module. You must refresh vinSUITE after you link your account for the Campaign section to appear.
6) In the MailChimp Setup section, the Winery Information is automatically populated based on the information entered in the General tab.
7) Enter the appropriate information for the Campaign Defaults.
Note: The Campaign Defaults are the general fields that will automatically populate in every new campaign. These are editable for each individual campaign, whether you're using vinSUITE or MailChimp.
Enter the name of the sender who is generally sending out the emails.
Example: White Tree Winery, vinSUITE maintenance, etc.
Enter the email address name of the sender.
Enter the general topic for your emails.
Example: Updates for White Club, Site Maintenance, etc.
Enter a reminder about the content of this email. This is usually located in the footer of the message and is displayed so recipients can identify why they are receiving this message or what these email blasts concern.
Example: Marketing Emails for White Tree Winery, Messages from vinSUITE
8) Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.