If you would like to add state-specific messaging to your cart, this is the tool for you! The messaging will display near the shipping options in your cart when a customer chooses the corresponding shipping state.
PLEASE NOTE: You may click on images in this tutorial to make them larger.
- In the vinSUITE admin panel, navigate to the Shipping section, and expand the menu.
- Select State Profiles.
- Choose the state for which you'd like to add messaging by clicking on its orange pencil in the "actions" column--if you are adding the same message for multiple states, select any one of those states.
- Once the "Edit State" window is open, navigate to the Shipping Message tab.
- Use the editor to enter and style your message.
- Once you have entered the message, toggle the state(s) for which you'd like it assigned. The state you are currently editing will be toggled to YES by default.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Shipping Advisory Message.
The message will appear in the cart when a customer chooses that state as their shipping state. It will display near your shipping options. Depending on which type of checkout you use, it may appear in a slightly different place than the example.