If you would like to add state-specific messaging to your cart, this is the tool for you! The messaging will display near the shipping options in your cart when a customer chooses the corresponding shipping state.
PLEASE NOTE: You may click on images in this tutorial to make them larger.
- In the eWinery Solutions admin panel, navigate to the Store section.
- Select State Profiles in the subnavigation.
- Choose the state for which you'd like to add messaging by clicking on its green pencil in the "edit" column--if you are adding the same message for multiple states, select any one of those states.
- Once the "Edit State Profile" popup window is open, navigate to the Shipping Advisory tab.
- Use the editor to enter and style your message.
- Once you have entered the message, determine whether you will be adding the same message to other states.
- If you are only adding to the state you originally chose, that radio button will be selected by default (as in the image above). Click Save.
- If you are adding the same message to other states, select the Update specific states with this message radio button, and an additional menu will display. Select your additional states. Click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Shipping Advisory Message.
The message will appear in the cart when a customer chooses that state as their shipping state. It will display near your shipping options. Depending on which type of checkout you use, it may appear in a slightly different place than the example.