Add a Shipping Package
1) In the eWinery Master admin panel, select your winery from the top drop-down list and click the 'GO' button.
2) On your winery home page, click the Setting Icon.
3) The Settings window will open. Navigate to the Fulfillment tab.
4) Scroll down to the Packaging section and click 'Add Packaging'.
5) A blank package will appear. Complete all the fields.
Enter the name of the box you will use for packaging.
Example: Medium 2x4, 2 Bottle Pack (14x20x7)
Tip: Choose a name that is unique, specific, and familiar so you can easily identity and distinguish packages.
Enter the length, width, and height of the box in the appropriate fields.
Select the unit of measurement (inches or centimeters) in the Linear Measurement Unit field.
Enter the weight of all shipping/packing materials in the Weight field.
Note: Shipping and packing materials include the shipping box, any liners, inserts, cushions, and ice packs to protect the products, as well as any catalogs and brochures.
Select the unit of measurement (pounds or kilograms) in the Weight Unit field.
Max Bottle Count
|Select the maximum number of bottles that can safely fit in the box.|
6) Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the window.