What is Package Distribution?
Package Distribution is the process of distributing products in packages for vinSUITE Fulfillment. If a winery is shipping out a package, an admin user can choose how the products will be dispersed among the packages for the most secure packing arrangement.
Note: Before continuing, verify all the Fulfillment Settings are correct. For additional information, please visit the eWinery Enable Fulfillment Settings page.
1) On your winery home page, click the Store Icon.
2) Scroll over the 'Orders' section and click on 'Fulfillment' in the drop-down list.
3) The Order Fulfillment panel will open. Enter the appropriate search criteria and click the 'Search' button.
4) The Search results will appear.
5) Click the 'Add Shipping Label' icon.
6) The Shipping Details window will open and the Packaging tab is displayed. Scroll down to the Package Distribution section.
7) Select the shipping package for this order.
Tip: Don't see the shipping package you want to use for this order? Please visit the eWinery Add a Shipping Package page for more information about adding a package.
8) Select the number of the products in this package.
By clicking the '+ Additional Package' button, you can add another package to evenly distribute the products for an order.
Note: At this time, all quantities must be distributed manually. The user will receive a warning if they click the 'Generate Labels' button and the required fields are not completed, or the total Quantity in the Package(s) does not match the Order Quantity.
9) Review the Total Weight to check it is calculated correctly. The Total Weight should be the sum of the package and items' weights.
Note: If the Total Weight is incorrect, manually adjust the Total Weight to display the correct amount.
10) Once all the products are properly distributed in packages, click the 'Generate Labels' button and continue with the Fulfillment process. Please review the eWinery Fulfill an Order page to continue fulfilling the order.