MailChimp Campaigns in vinSUITE
Note: Before continuing, please verify the MailChimp Settings are configured correctly. For additional information on configuration, please visit the MailChimp Settings page. For best practices and an overview of the general process, please visit the MailChimp page.
1) In the vinSUITE admin panel, expand the ‘Marketing’ section in the left hand navigation panel, and then select ‘Campaigns’.
2) The Campaigns page will open in the work space. All your existing campaigns will be transferred over from MailChimp and displayed in vinSUITE.
Displays the name of your campaign.
Displays the type of format for your campaign (plain text or regular).
Displays the status of your email campaign. The status will detail if your campaign is a draft or has been sent.
|Date||Displays the date you last updated your campaign.|
|List||Displays the list of recipients/contacts you have chosen to receive your email campaign.|
|Recipients||Displays the number of recipients/contacts included in a campaign.|
3) Click a campaign to open the Campaigns page on MailChimp.
4) The Campaigns page will open in MailChimp.
5) You can edit each campaign in MailChimp.
6) Once you've completed your email campaign, you can send it out using MailChimp and the changes will be reflected in vinSUITE. The status of the campaign has been changed to "sent," and the email campaign overview has been updated.
|Opens||Displays the percentage of recipients who opened your email campaign.|
Displays the percentage of recipients who clicked a link in your campaign's email content.
|Bounced||Displays the percentage of recipients whose emails were not delivered.|
|Unsubscribed||Displays the percentage of recipients who unsubscribed from your email campaign.|