Fulfill Club Batch Orders
Note: Before continuing, verify all the Fulfillment Settings are configured and club batch orders are finalized. For additional information, please visit the eWinery Enable Fulfillment Settings page or the Wine Clubs help section.
Once the club batch is finalized and the Fulfillment settings are configured correctly, all orders that will be shipped, and have a 'Completed' order status, should display in the Order Fulfillment page.
1) On your winery home page, click the Store Icon.
2) Scroll over the 'Orders' section and click on 'Fulfillment' in the drop-down list.
3) The Order Fulfillment panel will open. Select a Shipping Type and choose 'Club' as the Order Type.
Two additional club filters will appear once 'Club' is selected. Select the appropriate Club Level, enter the Club Batch Number, and click the ‘Search’ button.
|From Date||Select the From Date, the beginning of the date range for the search parameters.|
|To Date||Select the To Date, the end of the date range for the search parameters.|
Select a Shipment Status from the drop-down menu to filter orders by their shipping status.
Note: For club batch orders, 'No Tracking; Needs Label' can be selected to refine search results to only display orders that do not have a tracking number or a label.
Select a Shipping Type from the drop-down menu to filter orders by their shipping method.
Note: For club batch orders, a Shipping Type must be selected for the appropriate club batch.
Example: Golden State Overnight, Ground, 2 Day, Will Call, etc.
The Shipping Type used to locate club batch orders is based on which Shipping Type a customer has specified.
Note: For club batch orders, 'Club' must be selected from the Order Type drop-down menu.
The 'Club' order type will only allow orders that have originated as club batches to appear in the search results.
Select a Club Level from the drop-down menu to filter orders by their specific club level.
Note: This field will only appear if 'Club' is selected from the Order Type drop-down menu.
|Club Batch Number||
Note: For club batch orders, a Club Batch Number must be entered for the appropriate club batch.
This field will only appear if 'Club' is selected from the Order Type drop-down menu.
|Order Item Count||
Enter the number of items in an order.
Note: For club batch orders, the Order Item Count is a recommended filter.
4) The Search results will appear.
5) Click the checkbox to select All Orders and then click the 'Generate Labels' button.
Note: Generating multiple labels at once in the Fulfillment Module is limited to orders in the same club batch with the same shipping type and same order item count. In order to see the 'Generate Labels' button, a Club Batch Number and Shipping Type must be entered in the Order Fulfillment search fields. It is recommended that you refine your search results by entering the Order Item Count.
6) The Shipping/Packaging Scheme window will pop-up.
7) Select the appropriate Shipping Service and Packaging. For additional help distributing products, please visit the eWinery Package Distribution page.
Tip: Don't see the shipping package you want to use for this order? Please visit the eWinery Shipping Package Configuration page for more information about adding a package.
8) Click the 'Generate Labels' button once your Shipping/Packaging Scheme is configured.
9) The page will refresh as the labels are generated. Navigate back to the search filter, and select 'Preparing for Shipment' as the Shipment Status to locate your updated club batch orders.
Note: The search results are populated based on the original Shipping Type the customer chose, not what you selected during the Fulfillment process.
10) Each fulfilled order has a label, packing slip, tracking number, and an updated shipment status.
Tip: Don't see an order after you created a label? Please visit the Order Notes in the Order Summary . Any processing errors will be described in the System Notes section.
11) Click the 'Label' icon for an order.
12) The new Shipping Label will appear in the Label tab. You can select the 'Print' button to print the label.
Note: A printable version of the label will appear in another tab on your browser and you can print the label from a standard printer.
13) Click on the Packing Slip tab for this order. You can review the order number, tracking number, and product packaging information. You can also select the 'Print' button to print the packing slip.
Tip: Want to review other information for this order? Please visit the eWinery Edit a Fulfillment Order page for additional information about the different tabs and action icons.
14) You can choose to print a label with a Thermal printer. Select the checkbox(s) next to the appropriate order and then click the 'Print Thermal Labels' button.
Note: Currently, you are able to print multiple labels, but only within the same club batch with the same shipping type and same order item count.
15) Once the shipment is packed, labelled, and shipped, select the editable checkbox(s) associated with your order and click the 'Mark as Shipped' button to update the Shipment Status for your records.