This guide will walk you through the steps on installing your Bematech LV3000U Pole Display.
DOWNLOAD LV3000U DRIVERS
First, you will want to download the USB drivers for the LV3000U pole display. (Link down below)
- Under "LCD Customer Displays" select LV3000
- Select USB Driver (Windows 7/8/10).
- Please read through the LV3000U manual, LV3000U manual is attached at the bottom of this article.
INSTALLING THE USB MONITOR SOFTWARE
Once you have downloaded the USB Driver files, please right-click on the "LV3000U_LV4000_USB_Windows_7_8_10" folder and select extract files. Or simply open the folder and move the "DisplayLink 7.9 m4.exe" to the desktop or anywhere you wish.
Next, you will want to right-click on "DisplayLink 7.9 m4.exe" and run the program.
You will be presented with the following, pictures down below.
- Select install.
- Wait for installation to complete.
- Plug in your LV3000U Pole Display
- Wait for installation to finalize.
- Reboot your computer once the installation is complete.
- Next, we will configure our RMS settings to display our POS information.
Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Objects
- To confirm our display device has properly installed. Please open your "Device Manager" by right-clicking on your start menu button and selecting "Device Manager".
- A list of the installed device will be displayed, as shown in the figure below.
- Next, we will want to configure our display device within "Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Objects".
- If you are having trouble locating this file, the file path is down below : Use File Explorer to navigate to the correct folder.
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Dynamics RMS
- Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Objects
- Launch "Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Objects"
- For Device Type, select LineDisplay within the dropdown menu.
- Select NEW
- Assign "pole" as the OPOS device name and select OK.
- You do not need to make any changes on this page, just select OK.
Configure RMS display settings
- Before we set up the display, please confirm the register # our display device is assigned to. You will need to keep note of the register #. You can confirm the register # within Store Operations Administrator.
- Next, select File > Configuration
- Then select the "register tab" and keep note of your register #.
- Now that we have our register #, lets assign our device to the register # within Store Operations Manager.
- Next, sign into Store Operations Manager and select Database > Registers > Register List
- Next select your register # and then properties.
- Select Pole Display tab,
- Enable "Pole display is enabled for this register".
- Submit the device name "pole". Select OK
CONFIGURING NET DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Before we can display any POS information, we will need to configure the NET DISPLAY settings within the POS.
- Launch the POS and select CTRL + F6 to bring up the NET DISPLAY settings. If you are having difficulty accessing the display properties, please make sure to select anywhere within the ITEM Lookup Code area and then select CTRL + F6.
- Enable Show Net Display
- Select Windows
- "Left Position" field needs to be the same as the "Width".
- Select OK, you now should see the Pole Display.
If you are still having issues with the LV3000U pole display setup. Please contact our technical support team.